Chris Kent's 2002 Digest (Contributions) THANKS!

Hello Everyone!

I want to personally (and on behalf of Chris) thank the following individuals
for their kind "financial" support of the 2002 Digest!  It is back up and
running as many know by now, and the funds went to helping Chris pay for a
new computer and associated equipment/fees to get the List up and running
again.  Most of us believe Chris' time and effort alone are worth the
contributions (long overdue!).

It truly feels good to help out someone when in need, even if it puts off
buying that "short shifter" for awhile<g>.

I would like to see more activity on the List however, as it is slow to gain
momentum again....we are only up to Number 15 (there was no 1 & 2).  The 2002
Message Board and other lists have "stolen" alot of the traffic I'm sure..and
that is fine, but over time we will all contribute more to the 2002 Digest
I'm certain.

Again, thanks Chris for your efforts!!!

And to those of you that said you'd send something "and haven't yet", "shame
on you"...just kidding really...if you would like to send anything please
send to me (address below) or directly to Chris if you prefer.

Finally, I will say that I even received money or checks from people that I
hadn't corresponded with (the money just arrived!).  The warmth and kindness
of human beings never ceases to totally amaze me!

May all of you have a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with good health
and happiness.  We all need to get together in the year 2002, and drive "you
know what?" to the event!!!!

Happy '02ing,

John Weese                 Chris' Address:   Chris Kent
3124 Windsor Drive                            Box 125
Landisville, PA 17538                         Slocum, RI  02877

List of Contributors:

Daniel A. Kane, James R. Butterworth, Cary Cloud, Sam Adams, Robert A.
Herdman, Dwight Chew, Curtis Ingraham, Frank Crowe, Federico J. Muniz, Ellie
MacDougall, Larry Hofstetter, Lloyd A. Murray, Jr., Stephen Garstang, Edwin
T. Villamayor, Alan K. & Nancy J. Tope, Ron Ewing, Jerry Chyo, Robert
Strickland, John Weese.

Total To Date:  $540.00

If I omitted anyone, please forgive me.  Thanks again!!