Certified pre-owned BMW's .....

I have in front of me a newspaper ad by a local BMW dealer about
certified pre-owned BMWs.

Here's what's listed on the ad:

"They all undergo a rigorous inspection process, and come with a 2
year/50,000 mile Protection Plan and BMW Roadside Assistance."

"Check A/C, heating system.  Check gauges, all warning indicator
lights, control system and on-board computer.  Inspect final
drive/manual/automatic transmission fluid levels.  Examine steering
systems.  Check engine oil, brake fluid, and transmission fluid
levels.  Inspect operation of fan clutch.  Check condition of drive
belts, belt sensitivity, cooling system/hydraulic/AC hoses.  Inspect
chassis.  Examine safety belts.  Inspect undercarriage.  Inspect
brake/ABS Systems and parking brake.  Inspect all tires.  Check
exhaust system integrity.  Inspect front & rear suspension.  Check
power windows, locks & sunroof assembly.  Inspect all instrumention &
interior lighting."

For what it's worth!

...Kim Hensley