Tis The season for cheap tires

Hello Listers,

My name is jeff, And I'm a tire whore...

I opened my garage to put away My Z3 and realized how many used Race tires I
have...  counted them..  113, yikes...

I need to unload these Cheap, To make room For my car...

If anyone want's Some decent Track School Tires, I've got the goods..

They are mostly Hoosier, some toyo,kumho,BFG ALL SIZES

If they were Hoosier they have been run in one race session, and are still
good for prob, 2 track schools or a season of compeditive autocross..  if
toyo, or kumho they were shaved, then run for a race.
and BFG's were used for rain, not shaved.. but all should be good for at
least a couple schools, and autocrosses...

all these tires are fresh (less then 1 year old) and from various cars's of
myself and friends, If you have any thing you wan't please do not heasate to
email me..  IF your not sure what you need Tell me what car you have and
what size wheels, and I'll try to make a match..

Price is $40 a peice, or $140 for a set of four ($75 for 2)
(plus shipping, or I will drop off for the cost of gas in PA/NJ/DE)

Please Take these from me, so I can put my car away

I also have some new Hoosiers that were never run in e36 ///M3 size...
(autocross compound ONLY) for a little more $$... (previously listed)

Thanks
Jeff