For sale M3 Factory Wheels

Since I have had quite a few inquires about my original post requesting
either photos or more information I thought I would compose one more email
with "all" of the pertinent information.  I had originally stated that a
"couple of them do have some slight curb rash", but upon closer examination
today I found that only one of them had any curb rash at all and even that
one is "very" slight.  I have created a website with the photo's for your
convenience.  It includes a photo of each wheel along with a closeup of the
aforementioned marks and a close-up of the remaining rubber.  If you are
interested the web address is http://www.paladinco.com/temp/m3.htm

The wheels are off of my M3 and are the staggered setup (i.e. 17"x7.5" front
/ 17"x8.5" rear).  They are currently mounted with Michelin Pilot MXX3's
(225/45's front and 245/40's rear).  I am trying to be realistic in what I
am asking for them, but feel that anything under $600 + shipping is just too
low.  However, having said that I would be willing to sweeten the deal
slightly.  I will trade the spare (brand new) for one of the used front's if
that helps close the deal.  Also, I will not create a bidding situation, the
first one who wants them at that price gets them.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Jim Tappan
Phone:  (916) 837-0692
Email:  jtappan@domain.elided