Re: E39 CD Changers and Sound System Questions

At 11:49 PM 12/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>From: "Yianni A. Alvertos" <Yianni.Alvertos@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: E39 CD Changers and Sound System Questions
>
>Your problem lies, most likely, in the head unit, and you probably can't
>replace it with an aftermarket system that looks OEM.

Actually the head unit in the e39 is really pretty good for a OEM.  It IS
NOT the weak point.  We have sold many a/d/s/ system upgrades for these
cars, as well as building an a/d/s/ demo vehicle out of my 540 this coming
January.  New drivers and a good amp make all the difference in this car.

The factory speakers are equalized to work with the factory amp, so you
really need to replace the speakers and the amp at the same time, a/d/s/ or
other!

Just our experience ....

Bradley J. Otoupalik, CEO
evosport inc.
Direct: 310.480.8010
Fax: 603.452.4941
E-mail: brad@domain.elided
http://www.evosport.com

[evolutionizing the art of automotive tuning]