Wind noise in e30 ///M3

Help!
I can't figure where a whistling noise is coming from! When I drive at 95
mph and up a very definite and pretty loud whistling noise is heard in the
cabin. When I open any of the windows or the moon roof, the whistle is
deafened out, but it's still there. I check all over the body of the car for
anything that looks "out of place" and I can't find anything, the car is
stock, and I just got it, so I don't know if it's been there all along, or
if it's a development (kind of hard to believe that BMW would overlook
something like that...

Thanks a lot to everyone that has responded to my past emails and thanks in
advance to anyone who responds to this one.

Peter