<E34> CD Changer Installation??

Hi All,

I'm trying to install a CD Changer in my 89 525i. The model of the Changer
is TR1003 Part No. 82 11 1468 014. Supposedly this should work for all
pre-95 BMW. The problem I've encountered is that the connector on the Data
Cable is different from that on the Changer. There is only once cable option
for this vehicle so I'm guessing that I either have the wrong Changer or
there is an adapter required. Also, I'm curious to know what others have
done to mount the Changer into the trunk of these cars.

Thanks,
Troy D Brewster