E36 camber plates and sway bars for sale

I have a set of Brand New Dinan Front camber plate and Front and Rear Sway
bars. Both are still in oiginal wrapping. Never used, and just sitting in my
way. Here is a way to get some new parts at a discount price. Dinan lists
the camber Plates for $199. You can have these for $175 plus shipping. The
bars list for $146 Front and $178 ($324 Total). Yours for only $290 plus
shipping. This is part of my Stage 3 Dinan Set-up. If you want the who;e
set-up ($1603 List) make me an offer. Make it soon or the shocks and springs
will go on my car. Like I said all parts are 100% brand spanking new and
never installed.

Thank You

Bill P