Mid-Term European Car use

Hi there,
Saw a note about someone going for a while, wondering about how to get
economical use of a car. I do that from time to time, and Renault and
Peugeot, at least in France, have lease / buy back programs for tourists.
It's under half the price of rentals, a real gem. My company arranges it, so
I cannot give you a contact number, but maybe one company or the other has an
internet site, or a good travel agent (hey, try Maritz travel !) could lead
you to it.

Doug C.,     Reno   NV