E36 door noise and water!

Greetings, all.

I've got 2 little problems with my '97 328is that I thought I'd check
here first about.  I plan on booking it in to the dealer....AGAIN....if
I can't resolve these on my own.
1.)  There is "thunk" noise either in or near the passanger door often.
The noises is heard when I accelerate swiftly, brake swiftly, or drive
on rough pavement.  I've had the window stops adjusted, the striker and
catch are snug and I can't reproduce it unless moving.  Any suggestions?

2.)  The right rear quarter glass seems to have a leak.  My nephew noted
that the grey fuzzy "seal" in the interior of the car was wet when he
was sitting back there.  I've noticed that it's quite easy to press down
on the glass from the outside of the car to make the glass "sit" in
there a little better, but it won't stay.  Again, any suggestions?

That's it for now.  Unless anyone has a Confortti chip they want to sell
me cheap.

John Virnig
'97 328is
'86 K100RT