<E34> Brake Reservoir

Greeting digesters!

I just noticed that the brake reservoir was leaking, seems that the back
reservoir mounting grommet is not fully seated. I have tried pushing it down
without any luck. can you guys help me on this one. I have the e34 Bentley,
which shows an exploded view of the master cylinder & related parts, but it
makes no mention on how to correct this. Can I just drain the fluid & pull
the reservoir out, re-seat the grommets & reinstall the reservoir. Sounds
too easy.

TIA,
Richard Vaughn BMW CCA
Tarheel Chapter
'92 535i 5 speed

BTW< concerning my rough idle, per Bretts & several others, I 1.) adjusted
the valves to .013-.014 (most were set @ around .010) 2.) Removed & cleaned
both the Throttle Body & Idle Control. 3.) Glass beaded the plugs & checked
the gap (.032) 4.) removed the Dist. Cap & rotor & lightly sanded the
contacts.

This seams to have smoothed this out after driving several miles. Also have
run a tank full of Chevron gas. Thanks for all the advice