1990 M3 questions

I need to replace the engine mounts. BMW sells them but they are $290 for
the two piece set. Can anyone tell me if I can substitute the motor mounts
from another bimmer that would be less expensive?

The coolant in my car appears to be almost black, not the yellow stuff that
comes out of the bottle. Could there be engine oil mixed in? If so, how?
What can I do to remedy this? Would engine oil actually MIX with the
coolant? I mean, would a chemical reaction take place that would dissolve
the oil in the coolant?.

I am seriously considering rebuilding the head on the car. There is nothing
perceivably wrong right now, but the car has 130K miles on it, and from what
I know, the previous owner has not taken the best care of it. The
body/interior are in really good shape but the car has been driven hard for
long periods of time. Are there any inherent dangers in doing this? Would
the price be higher if I waited until something actually did go bad on the
car? The Head Set price  I was quoted by BMW Seattle totals $380. It
includes all the gaskets, the valve stem seals and one other part (or set of
parts) that I can't remember right now. What kind of labor is involved in
doing this and what are the additional calibration tasks that need to be
performed?

Thanks, Peter
Wishing a beautiful ///M3 to last forever...

End of bmw-digest V9 #1297