Re: BMW "Ghost"/Idle Control Valve

Congradulations, you are the first post on this topic of this winter season,
that's right kiddies It's beep season, Bob you wouldn't happen to live
somewhere where it is getting below freezing???

all BMW's have a warning beep to alert the driver to possable "Black Ice"
and when the outsite temp drops to near freezing, you get 3 short beeps,

don't worry 'bout it It's a good thing

Jeff