E34 Tire Choices

I'm currently in the market for a set of new tires for my E34 525iT.  I want
to purchase all-season radials, preferrably in an H-rated class.

In searching the Tire Rack's excellent website, I found the following tires
which will fit the car:

B.F.Goodrich	Comp T/A HR4-2	225/60HR15
B.F.Goodrich	Comp T/A VR4	225/60VR15
Bridgestone	Potenza RE930	225/60HR15
Continental	Touring CH95	225/60HR15
Dunlop	D60-A2	225/60HR15
Dunlop	SP Sport 4000	225/60ZR15
Dunlop	SP Sport 5000	225/60WR15
Firestone	Firehawk SH30	225/60HR15
Goodyear	Eagle GT II	225/60TR15
Pirelli	P4000 Super Tour	225/60VR15
Yokohama	AVID T4	225/60TR15
Yokohama	AVS S4-Z	225/60ZR15

Tire Rack has some ratings for many of these tires, and based on the
ratings, I'm leaning toward the top six on the list, with either BFG, or the
first two Dunlop, being the top four choices (no particular order).

So, if the E34 owners on this list would care to respond to me privately
regarding tire choices, I'd appreciate it.  Your choice does not need to be
one on this list.

I'll provide a summary to the list if there's interest.

Thanks in advance,

Ron Buchalski