Tire Pressure Gauges

Dear fellow Bimmerphiles,

	I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I've been using a cheap-o
pencil type tire pressure gauge for the last few years.  Can't
remember where I bought it, but I think I paid less than $5 (US) for
it.  Anyway, I've finally decided to buy something that will be
considerably more reliable and accurate (without spending a
fortune).  Some Yahoo searching shows that there are an awful lot
of companies selling tire pressure gauges.  Some manufacturers
that I came across are - Rebco, Longacre, Abmex, Pressure Inc.,
MSI (Accutire), K&D Enterprises (Slickrock), etc.  Of course, the
prices vary considerably as well - anywhere from about $15 to over
$200.  Options abound as well - digital readouts, readings memory
storage, extension hoses, bleed-off valves, integral Schraeder
stems, and the list goes on.  And, of course, many places sell them -
 Griot's Garage, Imparts, BMP, Bavarian, etc.  The bottom line is
this - everyone (or nearly everyone) that owns a car also owns a tire
gauge.  So, my question is simply - do you have a favorite tire
gauge (brand, type, price, etc.) and why?  If folks are interested,
feel free to e-mail me directly and I'll be happy to post a summary of
this very informal survey on the digest.  Thanks and happy motoring.

						Dave
						BMW CCA #95506

End of bmw-digest V9 #1294