New Experience

I used to own a Honda accord.  Nice car.  But it didn't stop too well.  Now
I am not one to brag or complain, but I was trying to avoid some idiot who
crossed over in front of me, and in the Honda, well I am not driving it any
longer because it wasn't a good enough car to avoid the wreck. ;)  Now I got
in almost the same problem today, and my little 325is E36 didn't make me
panic at all.  I was totally calm.  A truck came out and saw that I was
about to plow into him.  I eased on the brakes, turned the wheels, felt a
little ABS, a little ASC+T, and I gently steered my little car around his
big truck.  No panic at all.  And when I looked back at it about 2 minutes
later, I realized that my Honda would have slid right into that truck.
Gotta love these wonderfully engineered cars.  I sure do.  And they are far
cheaper to upkeep when you consider the cost of body shops!

Brent
BMWCCA#175554