What kind of 318ti do I have?

First of all thanks to everyone that helped with my earlier questions.
Now maybe someone can help me with something else that is puzzeling me.

I just purchased a pre-owned 1998 318ti at a non-bmw dealership.  I have
read that 1998 models came in base, sport, or active package.  Mine
seems to be none of these.  Here are my features:

1.  Full leather seats.  No cloth on them at all.

2. 205/60-15 tires on 10-spoke alloys

3. California Roof

4.  BMW CD Changer

There is no cruise control, fog lights, onboard computor, or security
system (although it is prewired for one).

Do I have a base model with add-ons, or is this a standard package?
Anyone else have a similar setup?

Frank S.
Charleston, SC