Know This Company?

	I purchased a used '96 328i several weeks ago.  The BMW dealership
where I bought it had detailed it and it looked fabulous.

	A wash or two later, when I open my garage, the whole garage
_still_ smells of polish.  I can't believe it as this never happened when I
use Zymol on my 92 525i.

	I called the dealer, got through to the detailing folks, and a
fellow there told me they use:  Yellow Cream Wax from EAS Industrial.
(Fellow to whom I spoke had a heavy accent, so "EAS" might not be exactly
correct.)

	Anyone ever hear of this company?  Every used this product?  Know
where I can buy it?

	Many thanks,
	Bob G