1998 318TI - What's My Warranty?

I've just purchased a 1998 318ti from a Toyota dealership.  I assumed at
the time of purchase that the factory warranty was 36 month/36,000
mile.  The warranty manual that I found in the glvoe compartment seems
to support this; however, I have seen a couple of reviews on the car
that list a 48 month/50,000 mile warranty for the 1998 318ti.  Could
some of you confirm that this is just wishfull thinking on my part.

Also, the car currently has 22,800 miles on it and the warranty book has
not been stamped, so I don't know what service has been performed to
date.  I purchased the car in another state.  Is the local BMW dealer
going to give me problems in regard to warranty service, because the
previous service has not been documented?

I currently have 4 yellow lights lit on the service indicator.   A
window sticker indicates that the oil was just changed.  Any advice on
what type of scheduled maintenance may be due now or coming up in the
next year?

Frank Sewell
Charleston, SC