Car has erratic idle after water pump change

Hello all!
I changed the water pump on my 95 325i this last weekend and my car now has
an erratic idle problem.  Is this common when changing the water pump?  It
happens when I shift to neutral from any gear in high rpm's.  It feels like
it's going to turn off but it doesn't.  It does it hot or cold whenever the
hell it want's to.  Anyone know what could be causing this??  I bled the
cooling system and everything.  Any help is appreciated.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, M3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA