BWM 325e

I would like to thank all people that replied to my check light question.

It nice to know that the annoyance light is a safety feature.

My 72 2002 in Europe did not have that "feature"

Snooping around in the book stores here in Canada, I bought the Hayes and
Chilton shop manuals.
As noted by all you experts, this was a waste, saw a friends Bentley manual
and ordered one.

My next question is, does anybody has a 85 325e user manual that I can
purchase from them.

I asked the Local BMW dealer and his answer was Maybe and next year.

Thanks for your cooperation

Andy Boersma.

a :-) BMW driver