Coolant leak (Could it be the H20 Pump??) E36

Hello All!
Yesterday I noticed the coolant level in my 95 325i was running below the
midpoint.  I started checking and found that there was coolant leaking from
the bottom of the top hose to the radiator.  I visually and physically
checked it and it seemed to be okay.  I did notice that the coolant seemed
to be seeping out the hose itself.  It's almost as if there is too much
pressure in the sys.  Could this be symtoms of my H20 pump going out?  I
checked the play on the shaft by wiggling the fan and there doesn't seem to
be much.  What could it be???  I have already ordered the H20 pump and will
be changing it this weekend.  Any tips on changing the pump??  I have read
the archives and printed out the how to change it information but any
additional info would be very helpful.  TIA!!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, X-ed, M3mflrd, Getting a new kidney!!!
L.A. BMWCCA