RE: bmw-digest V9 #1276

I had the same problem when I tried to bleed the clutch. After the panic
went I solved the problem as follows:
Make a tube connection between left front brake bleeding nipple and the
clutch bleeding nipple. Open both nipples and pump with the brake pedal
untill no more bubbles occur in the brake fluid reservoir. Make sure the
level of brake fluid does not get too low.
You could also attach a large seringe with brake fluid in it and push it
through the clutch nipple.

Paul de Jong
The Netherlands
Sapphire blue '71 Stag Mk1 manual OD