From: Shane Sparkman [mailto:s_spark@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 7:36 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Re: E46 328ci

I just bought the new 328ci and I am interested in getting the Dinan
chip(download) installed.  I'm wondering if this alone will make a
difference.  I have an automatic/steptronic transmission.  The cost of
the Dinan chip is  $499 plus labor.  Is this worth the additional 10
horsepower that it gives and the removal of top speed monitor of 124mph?

I would appreciate any opinions on this.
Shane
00 328ci