Re: Big Six oil leak??

I have an oil leak, discovered today, at the rear of my 3.5 near the firewall
and I can't seem to pinpoint a source.
I pressure washed the area prior to replacing a valve cover gasket. I started the
engine and let it warm and I noticed a track of oil near the bell housing area.
I looked at the rear camshaft cover plate and it appears to be dry.
I tried to get a light and a mirror in the area but to no avail. It appears wet
near the head area.
Anyone have any ideas on what to look for??
Thanks guys,

Tom M.