E30 M3 versus 911 Carrera

I would like to ask the digest for a collective opinion about the choice I
am facing right now. I found two cars that I am really interested in and the
choice is tough. One is a beautiful black on black 1991 M3 with 130K miles,
very thoughtfully upgraded about 6 months ago. It has cross drilled rotors,
aftermarket Billenstein suspension, stainless steel exhaust, 16 inch wheels
with Pirelli Directional rubbers and a JimC chip. It has no visible dents,
rust, or interior Damage. As far as I can tell it has never been in an
accident. The car feels solid and FAST. The asking price is US$14K from a
private party.

The other car is a 1983 black on black Porsche 911 Carrera flat four. It
only has low 70K miles on it. No upgrades but the engine looks clean and
feels strong. It is in great shape in and out and is even more incredible to
drive than the ///M3. The speedometer goes above 160. The asking price is
US$19K on a car lot in Seattle, but I believe they would take 16K or 17K.

Help!! :)

"If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be
so simple that we couldn't."