733i for sale

Hello fellow digesters. There comes a time in every mans life when he
wants to upgrade or get something newer.

I have a 1984 733i in remarkable condition. It has been well cared for
with the assistance of fellow digesters. I have my own digest archive on
cd and it will go with the vehicle when sold. Everything works and the
interior is in better than good condition. I even have the tool set
minus one wrench.
	I am selling for two reasons, 1. Hand controls don't do well in a BMW.
2. I am having difficulty getting in and out of it.  So I need to get
something more handicap accessible.

	I am located in South Carolina (near Charleston). And am asking $4300
for it. If interested please contact me at my email address.

TIA! Thomas:-)