<E36> Changing Manual Transmission Oil.

Hi

Lot of information may exist on this topic, pardon me for repeating the
inquiry!

I want to replace Transmission oil in my '94 318i manual with 59k miles. How
often do I need to change this oil and are there any signs which say its
time to change it?

Also, how easy is it to do this? I have a few tools like ramps to lift the
car and all box spanners.

What oil is best for this application? And what tools would I need?

Any attachments and hints would be appreciated!

BTW, I got a letter from BMW for a recall on this car for replacing the
radiator cap. Incase you have a similar car, you may want to check it!

Thank you
Anup.