'95 M3 FS $27K

With a house coming my way and a desire to keep racing next year,
something's got to give.  My '95 M3.  (sniff!)

2/95 build.  57k miles.  White/Gray, 5sp, LTW wheels, AC, OBC, CD
changer, alarm/remote entry, sunroof, etc.  Minor mods: JimC chip,
X-brace, M-Roadster shifter, Euro rotors.  Very nice window tint.

Rear shock mounts have been replaced, O2 sensor just done, water
pump/thermostat/upper hoses to be replaced as preventive maintenance.

This car has been babied and is often mistaken (by non-BMW-types) for
a new car.  Rich Beebe, Mike Wendell, and Pat Donahue have seen it and
can attest to its condition.  It has never seen snow or salt.

Pics at http://www.exit109.com/~mfennell/m3.htm

Michael Fennell