Re: '73 2002a Tire questions / recomendations

The standard tire for a 2002 is a 165R13.  That is the equivalent to a
165/80R13.  You can easily use a 185/70R13 on the 5 inch sport rims.  Tire
companies used to make high performance tires in these sizes but not
anymore.

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>