<FS> 97 M3

97 M3 Dakar yellow II
31,000 miles
sunroof, cd changer, OBC, arm-rest, keyless entry, cruise control.
extras:
euro snorkel, billstein sports, H&R sports, P- zero tires with 10,000 miles
on them, Supersprint DTM, Clear lights all around, PIAA super white bulbs.
I bought the billsteins and the H&Rs in July 99 only few months with them.
I also have the AC pedal set including the dead foot and the shifter but I'm
hesitant about selling them.
I still have the original parts if wanted I could re-install them back and
keep the goodies.
Always garage kept, washed once a week with zymol and waxed. Not smoked in.
Mobil 1 every 3000 miles, all service records available.
Just ordered a new 540i. I have to say good-bye to my baby.
it is in EXCELLENT condition, like new. Most of the mileage id due to the
girlfriend who lives in Boston, 900 miles round trip for the week-end.
and finally the  Price is $ 35,000 only with extras or $ 34,000 with out.
I will keep the suspension on for another 10 days then I will replace it
with the stock ones.
if interested call

Harun @ 703 599 8686 at any time or e mail citron@domain.elided