Re: ...parking a 740i with or without a cover?!

From: "Stephen Robinson" <stever@domain.elided>

> ...Should I get a car cover for this car, or just leave it out there????

Have you considered one of those "temporary garages"?  I see them all
over up here in the great white north of New England.  I've even considered
getting one myself.  They are a few hundred bux (up to $1000 if you get
a really nice or large one...).  Check out this site to get an idea of
what I'm talking about:

     http://salesco.com/canopy.htm

I don't know if your space permits this kind of thing or whether it would
block access to your garage bay, but it seems like a much easier solution
than rolling up a wet, leafy car cover all the time...

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner

p.s. I found this site by typing "temporary garage" into a search engine...