[E30] FS 89 325i

160k on motor, timing belt slipped
needs new head

interior
grey cloth - better than average for 160k miles, but not perfect
no cracks or damage to dash or door panels
carpet has small stain in driver's side rear , slightly visible when
mats are in place
all mats are in excellent condition, replaced within last year, 6k miles

exterior
black, needs paint, hood is completely faded

installed within last 6 months, 4k miles
Bilstein HD's - F and R
new windshield
steering linkage

I am currently in the process of having a 2.5 motor build for my M3 and
I am not in the position to invest any serious money in this car.
That's why I have chosen to sell it.  Car is located in Columbia,
Maryland.

Tarun