New Honda Civic vs. Used BMW 3 series...

Hmmm.

Heres the question, I will be in need of a car that will take me on lots of
buisness trips.  Now, as much as I love my bimmer, I don't want to take it
on a bunch of long trips to wear it out doing things that are less than fun.
So, I am planning on getting a trip car.  What do you think is better?  A
used BMW, or a new Civic.  Cost:  $15k.  Not a bad deal for a new car.  2
door, with a manual.  So what is your recomendation on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Brent

'94 325is
'94 740il