E30 M3 race goodies FS

I will have the following items for sale at the end of this racing season.
If you are planning your upgrades for the coming season, why not knock off a
few bucks now?

- --fiberglass fenders - painted red and white, perfect condition at this
point.  They are $175 each new.  I am selling these for $275 for the pair.

- --doors - gutted and painted white inside and out, no damage.  Save yourself
the time and trouble, plus have 2 good doors to sell or keep - $200 each.

- --Bilstein Sports, Revalved to Turner specs, custom fronts.  These have
about 10 hours on them.  I paid $600, will sell for $475.

- --dash - nicely cut for a cage at the a pillars, otherwise perfect with no
cracks - $60.

- --4.10 LS diff, 90k miles, strictly maintained with redline, delrin bushing.
$450.

James Clay
www.bimmerworld.com
Quality Used BMW Parts