<FS> E30 325is

Well, I hate to say it, but I moving to the dark side.  I have a very nice E36
M3 on the way, so my 1987 325is is for sale.  If you are looking for a very well
mannered, very clean, very fast daily driver/driver's school car, then look no
further--this is the car for you.  I have kept it as streetable as possible (I
drive it every day), while doing a ton of mods for the track.  The car is in
great shape and is currently in Charlotte, NC.  Go to
http://jvanhout.home.netcom.com for more information and pictures.  If you have
any questions, send me an email direct.

Thanks
John
87 325is - hurts me to see him go...  http://jvanhout.home.netcom.com
95 M3 - on the way, I can hardly wait...