Leather Cracks, solutions?

I have a 94 325is and a 94 740il.  I have some questions on the leather.
On both cars, the driver's side bolster when I get in and out and rub
against the seat I am wearing the leather it appears.  What it looks like
now are very small cracks, that are lighter than the surrounding leather.
I clean them with lexol and condition with the same product every week.
All the leather in the car is in great shape, however, the drivers side
bolster really bothers me.  The cracks are not noticable to the touch,
however they are spreading and I do not know what to do about it.  It is a
very small area, and it bothers me so much I am considering having this
patch of leather replaced.  Like I said, it is not a crack that one can
feel, but is a lighter spidery crack that is visible.  Can I re-dye this
to cover it up?  Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Brent