FS: Motorsport 10 spokes & Stock exhaust

I am selling the original motorsport 10 spokes off of my M3.  They are in
very good condition, but a couple of them do have some slight curb rash.
They would come with the original Pilot MXX3's.  The front's (225/45) have
about 40% of the tread left, but the rears (245/40) are toast. I have seen
them offered on the digest and Roundel for anywhere between $900 - $1,200,
but would entertain any reasonable offer.

I also have the stock exhaust available if someone wants that.  It has about
25,000 miles on it.

JT