Lower Valence/Hydroplaning

Looking for the lower front valence panel for my black 1991 325i.  Any ideas
other than BAV (prefer a perfect condition used one)  also wondering how big
the replacement job is.

i was driving in heavy rain with a new set of Goodyear Eagle HP on the
front.  The shop managed to install these directional tires completely wrong
direction, and I feel strongly that is why I hydroplaned off the highway
after doing a nice 360 in the center lane late at night!!!  That's how the
valence got bashed up.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  Now using
Mich Energy MXV4 and have driven in similar conditions w/ no problems
whatsoever.