Parts FS and Possible Delivery

There is a good probability that I am going to LI, NY this weekend to pick
up an M3.  If anyone needs heavy parts that are expensive to ship/freight
(engines, doors, interiors, etc), I can bring them along if you are willing
to meet me en route.  I will probably be coming up 81 (from /Virginia) to 78
to whatever always gets me lost in the middle of NYC to Long Island.  I can
return using 95S if needed.

I have all kinds of E28 parts, some E30 stuff, and of course on the return,
I will be able to sell some stuff from the M3 (E30 of course), assuming all
goes well with the buy.  Take a look at my website for more details or email
me.

James Clay
www.bimmerworld.com
Quality Used BMW Parts