RE: bmw-digest V9 #1237

	Greetings BMW peoples

	I have been lurking around the list for a few months now since I
have been looking at buying a new BMW.  I have a questions for those of
you familiar with the new models, specifically the 328i.  I am looking
at the 2000 with the premium and sport packages.  Since I live in
Colorado and snow is in our near (present) future, what are the gotchas
of the sport package.  I know I need a set of snow tires and I am a
little concerned about the low life of the sport tires.  Is there a
higher mileage tire I can switch too on the 17" rims with some good
performance and longer mileage (50 to 60k?).  Also any other
advice/warnings about the new 328i would be helpful.  I plan on ordering
sometime this weekend.

	TIA

	Leif Johnson
	62 Volvo P1800