<FS> Modified Euro LED

  1 each BMW Control lamp 65 75 8 357 417 $17.30 retail.
  1 each BMW Connector    90 88 6 387 160 $ 2.28 retail.
  2 each gold pins

  The modified part means, I took apart the euro LED assembly and removed and
jumpered out the 5.1K ohm resistor as mentioned in my how to.  $35.00 plus
$3.20 priority mail shipping USA.
  The BMW Z3 alarm uses an external microphone which changed my LED plans.  I
will now use the wider Z3 ones in my Coupe.  Either one will work in the Z3,
but not the way I'm doing it.  May try adding the E46 like LED in the mirror,
since the new coupe mirrors have a snap out cap in place of where this goes.

 Ron@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html

End of bmw-digest V9 #1235