re:<E34> M60 Cams

...Dinan to date has been non specific on claims only on price (very BIG
$$).

you could visit my www site at
http://www.hooked.net/users/johnt/740html.html to see where I transcribed
the Dinan data from their brochure on a '95 740...same M60 engine...Dinan
does not claim nearly as much from a Cam/chip AND exhaust change...the max
hp they claim is 323 at 6500 rpm and 306 ft-lb at 4500.  For some reason
they do not show the same stock  torque as my owners manual, but it is
close.  I reproduced the whole table and charts...hope this helps
john
'95 740i
87 325