<E34> M60 Cams

In the constant quest for more power I am considering changing the cams in
my 95 540.  Korman says that the cams and an ECU overlay will get me 340 HP
@ 5500 RPM.  Dinan to date has been non specific on claims only on price
(very BIG $$).

I have talked with an owner of a Dinan blown 95 540 and he has some
problems with "running out of air" (induction) and has also seen premature
failure of a few things related to the blower.  This is not for me, I want
to do the upgrade and go have fun mashing the go pedal.

Are there any experienced owners of 4 liter V8s that have done a cams
switch?  If so did you like it?  What were the compromises?  Where did you
order the parts from?  Also what else should I be doing while the head is
off (car has 51K miles)

Thanks
Jeff   540 6 speed