RE: bmw-digest V9 #1233

Hello All, it's me again with windows/sunroof electrical problems, here is
the deal hopefully somebody can help me out: I have a 93 325i and my windows
stop working whenever they decide to. it's not only my windows because I
notice that my sunroof also stops working and all the buttons stop showing
the orange light around them (no power is fed to those switches anymore). I
know some of you might think the master switch under the steering column but
I know that that switch only controls the windows and not the sunroof. Does
anybody have any idea where to start looking (I already checked the fuse).
Is there something where all the power windows/sunroof get their power
from?? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance