What's with all the Porsche posts?

Did I miss something, or is this still the BMW Digest?  What's with all
the postings about Porsches that have nothing to do at all with Bimmers?

One other thing, most questions seem to go unanswered.  I posted a
question about Jim C. performance chips awhile back finally embarrassed
a few of you into emailing me privately.  Thank you all, by the way.
I'm not proposing flooding the digest with fodder, but a lot of
information getting exchanged I'd like shared on the digest.

John Virnig
'97 328is
'86 K100RT