Re: bmw-digest V9 #1230

OK, either I am looking in the wrong place or I am just blind!

I have an 87 E28 with about 150K on the clock. Suspension is in need of a
LOT of tweeking, but that is not the issue here.....

The computer seems to be functioning fine with one TINY exception. The
display will no longer go into power-on mode. It just sits there in dim
power-save mode that you can only see when REALLY well lit!

Everything I have seen says replace the computer.....I KNOW this is not the
only solution......any ideas on how to get my display back?

J.
What part of ALL don't you under stand? - Pat Schroder