528i Water Leak

My 1998 528i has a serious water leak problem. Whenever it rains pretty
hard both rear floor wells get <u>really </u>wet. Sometimes there is 1/4
inch of water on the floor and the carpets are, as you might imagine,
SOAKED. The dealer can't seem to find the problem. He has cleaned and
cleared the sunroof drains, but that hasn't solved the problem. Has
anyone had a similar problem, and, if so, was there a solution?<br>
The car also has a musty odor when it sits in the sun and is closed up.
The odor is only noticeable during hot weather (it doesn't have to be
raining and the odor is there even when the carpet is dry). The dealer
seems to think the odor is the result of the water problem, but I'm not
convinced. Anyone else have any odor problems like that.&nbsp; <br>
Jim</html>