[no subject]

Good 'ole regular BMW Digest:

Good points:  Still the same old digest, w/decent topics and not overwhelmed
w/info or stupid posts..  not much repetitve crap either..

Bad points:  Lightness of posting

"New and Improved" UUC Digest:

Good Points:  Lots of helpful info, everyone seems to "know it all", a lot of
digests in my mail for my reading enjoyment

Bad Points:  Lots of UNHELPFUL info, everyone seems to "know it all", TOO
MANY digests in my mailbox and too much repetitive crap..

Bimmer.org:

Good Points:  Lots of decent content, Breakdown into individual body styles,
a lot of posts

Bad Points:  TOO MANY OPINIONS!  Too many "just plain old" idiots, repetitive
crap, bad posting system (internet posting) - w/a 56k connection, it takes
way too long to look thru comments of individual posts, only to find that the
comments for the posts are just the subjects.. WAY too annoying..

So, what am I proposing?  Nothing.. I'm just speaking my mind, and maybe some
will see that I do have a point.  I've asked numerous questions, only never
to get responses.. 2 years ago, if I were to post something, even if someone
couldn't help me, they'd always point me in the right direction.. and it's
not like I'm asking in depth technical questions either..  why don't I get
ANY responses though??  possibly because a lot of people do what I do?  And
erase 3 or 4 of the 10 digests you get a day (and miss my post).  There just
seems to be way more people involved in BMW positng than ever... and to that
effect, the BMW CCA in general.. I just found out it's next to impossible to
get into another driving school, because theres usually a bilion applications
sent to my local chapter.. (Northern NJ)..

Sorry for the WOB, just wanted to vent a little..