New to list

Bob in Atlanta with '73 2002 signing on.

Hit you guys with some questions right off the bat.

1) Anyone got a NOS differential mount they are not going to use
     before I order one from the dealer at presumably more $ than
     an unwanted will fetch.
2) Bigger wheels or tire source question. Can't seem to find any selection
     in 13" but I would really like to keep the factory alloys as they are
so
     pretty. Any suggestions where to look. Alternative is some
     larger wheels and would like to hear list wisdom on what is good fit
     physically and contemporary with the car.
3) Have a cute little rectangular 'sandwich' air filter that I'm having a
devil
     of a time finding a replacement for (have mid size weber progressive
     DD)

Now I can help too. Had to put a new rear windscreen in and had to replace
rear tranny support (used 320 part and enlarged hole in crossmember)
and can share experience.

- -bob